A time to reflect and be thankful
What’s been happening at Revology?
Celebrate Matariki with your whānau
1. Enjoy a mid-winter feast. Gather your whānau and friends to cook up a storm and give thanks to our whenua for the kai that has been harvested from the previous months harvest.
2. Light a candle and reflect on the year gone by, honour those who have past.
3. Plan for the future. Grab a journal and write down your hopes, dreams and aspirations for the year ahead.
4. Star Gazing. Grab a thermos full of tea, wrap up warm and get outdoors in your winter woollies to search the skies for Matariki.
5. Show your garden some serious love. Feed her with all the goodness that you have created in your compost while she rests and regenerates for the upcoming spring.
Share your Matariki
We’ve got four amazing books to give away this month. Share a picture of your whānau’s Matariki celebrations with us on socials before 25th of June, mentioning which book you’d love to read, for a chance to win a copy of of one of our favourite books:
Navigating the Stars by Witi Ihimaera
Must have for everyone’s bedside table
Grow – Wāhine Finding Connection Through Food by Sophie Merkens
Hot off the press, Beatnik’s newest addition to their incredible range of Aotearoa books.