Wild Dispensary Chest Tonic contains powerful, traditional medicinal plants, thyme and kawakawa as well as other herbs targeted for chest and respiratory health. This calming chest tonic helps to clear chest and airways of mucus and to support immunity.
- Thyme – a powerful anti-viral has a long historic use in the prevention and treatment of upper respiratory tract infections, including sore throats, whooping cough and bronchitis.
- Kawakawa, a New Zealand native plant is one of the most important of healing plants used by Māori. It has many virtues as a general health tonic and digestive aid. Traditional uses include for coughs, colds and bronchitis.
- New Zealand akeake (Dodonea viscose) which possesses anti-microbial and antibacterial properties.
- California poppy (Eschscholtzia californica) which has mild and child-friendly analgesic actions and it reduces anxiety and relieves nervous tension
- Horehound (Marribum vulgare), a traditional European herbal remedy used historically to treat bronchitis and whooping cough.
Active Ingredients per 5ml dose: Thyme ^ (Thymus vulgaris) T.E Fresh Flower 300mg; Kawakawa ^ (Macropiper excelcum) T.E Fresh Leaf 25mg; Californian Poppy ^ (Eschscholzia californica) T.E Fresh Flower 25mg; Horehound ^ (Marribum vulgare) T.E Fresh Leaf 25mg; Akeake ^ (Dodonea viscosa) T.E Fresh Leaf 12.5 mg; Lemon° (Citrus meyeri) T.E Fresh Fruit 187.5mg
°Certified Organic, ^ Wild Harvested, T.E (Tincture Equivalent)
Base Ingredients: Certified organic brown rice syrup, non-palm vegetable glycerine, spring water, and citric acid.
Contains No Added: Sugar, gluten, yeast, dairy, and no artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
Recommended Dosage: Adults 10 ml- max dose, 10ml 5 x daily; Children (2-12 years) 5 ml- max dose, 5ml 5 x daily; When unwell: Up to 5 x daily; Support vitality: 1 x daily. Taken neat or in hot/cold water (dilute to taste up to 1:10)
This product is handmade and natural – please shake well before use.
Advice: Always read the label and use only as directed. Seek medical advice if symptoms persist. If symptoms persists, please see your health professional. Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.