An inspirational and encouraging illustrated guide to the world of bicycles and cycling, with practical information on bike buying, riding, repairs, and maintenance as well as countless suggestions on how to better enjoy your wheels, from packing a bike picnic to crafting art projects using spare parts.
Believe or not, anyone can be great at cycling. Let Hello, Bicycle empower you. Riding a bike is one of life’s simple joys—it’s fun, freeing, and good for the planet and our health. Hello, Bicycle is a practical guide to the bike life with real-world advice, covering everything you need to know to up your bicycling game and ride with confidence and style. Filled with everything you need to know about:
• Buying new, used, and custom bikes
• Making the switch to bike commuting
• Riding, locking, and storing your bike
• Maintaining your bike at home (and what your mechanic should handle)
• Picnicking, traveling, camping, and touring by bicycle
• Creating DIY bike projects
• And much more!
Adorable illustrations and friendly tips will make even the most daunting cycling endeavors seem doable! This inspiring, giftable, informative, and fun handbook offers something for cyclists of all types, whether you’re new to biking, looking to get back into it, or a seasoned rider who wants to take it to the next level.