This best quality traditional oilskin is made in the United Kingdom finished to age and wear beautifully.
This is a dark antique gold/brown shade. It’s ideal for bags and accessories and particularly fabulous for an outdoor Top 64 and Landgate top.
- 11.94oz /405gsm.
- GOTs certified organic cotton.
- Made in the UK.
- A blend of oils and petroleum-based waxes are impregnated into the fiber and saturates the cloth, so the performance relies on a traditional wax/water resist application.
- Do not iron, just finger press.
- Not washable but can be re-oiled.
- Recommended sewing with a denim needle and 100% poly thread.
#WHO MADE ME?
There are some brands that inspire creativity. Merchant & Mills is top on our list. Their purpose is to make (or more precisely get YOU to make) clothes, not fashion. In curating and designing patterns, fabrics and tools, they make our fingers itch to start deisgning, cutting and making. The two creators behind the brand are Carolyn Denham, who has a degree in Fashion design and has worked in New York, Italy and London and Roderick Field, a respected photographer with works in the National Portrait Gallery and keeps the look of the brand through his gorgeous product photos.