A leather scissor wrap served in a beautiful Merchant & Mills embossed box. Soft and substantial vegetable tan leather with brass Sam Browns to close with embossing on the inner and outer folds. A perfect carry around for your sewing scissors.
House wrap contains:
- A pair of everyday scissors for general use, either for paper or craftwork;
- Wide bow scissors for snipping threads at the machine or for hand sewing;
- Snips for tough jobs like wiring or gardening
- Kitchen shears for cutting meat, fish, foodstuffs, cracking nuts and opening bottles!
Sewing wrap contains:
- 8″ Extra Sharp red shears
- Buttonhole scissors for neat and tidy buttonholes
- Wide bow scissors for snipping threads at the machine
- Pair of everyday scissors for general use, either for paper or craft work.
Details for the leather wrap:
- Dimensions closed 23cm x 17cm | 9″ x 6.5″.
- Dimensions open 56cm x 23cm | 22″ x 6.5″.
- Made in England.
#Who made me?
There are some brands that inspire creativity. Merchant & Mills is top on our list. Their purpose is to make (or more precisely get YOU to make) clothes, not fashion. In curating and designing patterns, fabrics and tools, they make our fingers itch to start designing, cutting and making. The two creators behind the brand are Carolyn Denham, who has a degree in Fashion Design and has worked in New York, Italy and London and Roderick Field, a respected photographer with works in the National Portrait Gallery and keeps the look of the brand through his gorgeous product photos.