I love multi-use designs and am in love with this bag. The Piha is designed in Annecy, France by a Kiwi loving French wahine and has been designed to fit all your outdoor and urban activities, by foot or by bike. Use it as a technical hip bag for your hikes, mountain biking or cross-country skiing. Wear it across the body for a more trendy look. Can be attached directly to the handlebar of your bike for your gravel or city adventures. Hang it attach it on the stroller or child trailer to use it as a changing bag. Its roll-top design allows you to adjust the content (from 3 to 6 liters) according to your needs. Waterproof, you can take it on all your adventures.
- Roll-top closure system (magnets + hook)
- 4 inside pockets (one accessible from the outside for papers, phone, etc.)
- 2 side pockets in elastic mesh (cereal bars, water flask, etc.)
- Ventilated mesh back panel with logo
- Wide comfortable hip straps (which store in the back panel)
- Suitable for people of large build (enough strap!)
- 2 adjustable straps to fix the hip bag on the handlebars (+ 1 stem clip to stabilize)
- Additional lower storage with straps (the same ones used to hang it on the handlebars)
- Can be attached to a stroller or child trailer (with our Lark Straps)
- Waterproof, highly-durable, long-lasting materials
- Machine washable at 30 ° C
#WHY WE LOVE MERO MERO?
Design is at the heart of Mero Mero’s concept. Create, innovate, improve, simplify as well as dealing with lines’ and materials’ constraints. Both trendy and timeless, unisex and ergonomic, these products are created and drawn to break up the rules and break down the barriers between the outdoor, the lifestyle and the baby markets. Mero Mero products are eco-designed (in Annecy, France) and eco-responsibly made (in Vietnam and Europe) to last for years, and fit our different lifestyles. The choice of materials suppliers, production workshops etc allow Mero Mero to warranty high quality products. Mero Mero products they do their best to minimise waste and resources and limit their impact on human and environment. Mero Mero are a member of 1% for the Planet meaning they donate 1% of the annual turnover to NGOs that fight for the environment, in France but also in Vietnam.