Kids love adventures and it’s best to be prepared. The design is the same Squamish roll-top, but adding some pockets and reflecting details to keep kids visible, especially if they are on their bikes. To make it more “fun” and use up all of the materials available, the backpack resues the leftover global range fabrics as a patchwork.
– Backpack for children (from 3 years old)
– Multi-use: kindergarten, school, hiking, travel…
– 2 roll-top closure options
– Easy-to-use magnetic buckle (for a child’s little fingers)
– Reflective strips on the front of the bag and on the shoulder straps
– 1 “invisible” pocket on the side (for biscuits)
– 1 hidden pocket, side access (for a water bottle)
– 1 inside back pocket (for books, tablet)
– Padded and ventilated 3D mesh back with logo
– Comfortable and adjustable shoulder straps
– Adjustable chest strap for a perfect support
– Waterproof, ultra-resistant and durable materials
– Machine washable at 30°C
#WHY WE LOVE MERO MERO?
Design is at the heart of Mero Mero’s concept. Create, innovate, improve, simplify as well as dealing with lines’ and materials’ constraints. Both trendy and timeless, unisex and ergonomic, these products are created and drawn to break up the rules and break down the barriers between the outdoor, the lifestyle and the baby markets. Mero Mero products are eco-designed (in Annecy, France) and eco-responsibly made (in Vietnam and Europe) to last for years, and fit our different lifestyles.
The choice of materials suppliers, production workshops etc allow Mero Mero to warranty high quality products. Mero Mero products they do their best to minimise waste and resources and limit their impact on human and environment. Mero Mero are a member of 1% for the Planet meaning they donate 1% of the annual turnover to NGOs that fight for the environment, in France but also in Vietnam.