This backpack is for all of you that needs a versatile bag for an active everyday life. The simple and clean design conceals a truly technical & lightweight bag. This backpack is waterproof and sustainable: made from 100% recycled nylon 1000D Bluesign® certified with PFC-free WR treatment. Smart magnets are used to close the roll top and a new mesh (back and shoulders). Comes with an inner pocket and a key loop.
– Volume ajustable 20-40L
– Non-pocket, anti-theft design
– Side access with large zippers along each side (laptop/changing mat and main compartment)
– Removable padded divider to organize your stuff (bottles, photo camera, baby stuff…)
– Magnetic “roll-top” opening
– Large padded laptop compartment (17’’) with double access
– Zipped storage pocket with additional mesh pocket (passport,…)
– Hidden rear pocket (phone, wallet…)
– Key loop
– Ergonomic shoulder straps
– Adjustable chest strap
– Hang it to your stroller with our Lark straps (optional)
– Recycled waterproof material, highly resistant and durable
WHY WE LOVE MERO MERO?
Design is at the heart of Mero Mero’s concept. Create, innovate, improve, simplify as well as dealing with lines’ and materials’ constraints. Both trendy and timeless, unisex and ergonomic, these products are created and drawn to break up the rules and break down the barriers between the outdoor, the lifestyle and the baby markets. Mero Mero products are eco-designed (in Annecy) and eco-responsibly made (in Vietnam but also in Europe) to last for years, and fit our different lifestyles. The choice of materials suppliers, production workshops etc allow Mero Mero to warranty high quality products. Mero Mero products are sustainable for the planet, since they do our best to use as less as possible resources and limit their impact on human and environment. Mero Mero are a member of 1% for the Planet meaning they donate 1% of the annual turnover to NGOs that fight for the environment, in France but also in Vietnam.