Each of these gorgeous kits comes with a pattern for the baby blanket as well as a set of top quality rosewood needles and cord made in Europe. These little gems take the awkwardness out of knitting. No more trying to tuck the long ends of the needles under your wings or loosing your stictching between sessions.
NOTE: The price indicated is only for the pattern and needles and does not include the wool. To get your wool, just jump onto our Woven wool range and mix and match to find a combination that is unique to you. Each pattern has a different number of balls needed for each and will vary depending on the size. Photos don’t always represent colours accurately so please contact us if you want more info. Recommended to use with the SMOOTH Merino range of wool.
- Classic Rib Beanie – Comes with 5.5mm circular needles – Need to add: 1 x 50grm ball Smooth Merino Wool
- Braided Cowl – Comes with 6.5mm circular needles – Need to add:2 x 50grm balls Smooth Merino Wool
- Royale Garter Shawl – Comes with 6mm circular needles – Need to add:6 x 50grm balls Smooth Merino
- Baby Blanket – Comes with 4.5mm circular needles – Need to add:6 x 50grm balls Smooth Merino (2 of each colour)
- Good Vibes Tank – Comes with 5.5mm circular needles – Need to add:6 x 50grm balls Smooth Merino (2 for each front and back solid sections, 2 for top open eyelet section)
#Why We Love The Woven
Michelle is the creator behind The Woven. She’s a stunning, vivacious Wānaka wahine who is bringing cool back into the world of knitting. With an incredible talent for colours, her wool range is super contemporary and makes you want to pick up the needles your gran gave you and get back into the game. Made from South Island merino wool, washed in Timaru, died in Oamaur and spun in Christchurch. Every ball is hand labeld in Wānaka by Michelle (or her friends who she bribes with a sometimes good wine to come and help).