The Sumptuous range of patterns are exactaly as the title suggests. The Sumptuous wool is supersoft and comes in gorgeous colours that you can mix and match to make each one of these patterns your own. Super modern patterns that make knitting fun and keep you motivated to get to the end of the project and cast off.
NOTE: The price indicated is only for the pattern and needles and does not include the wool. To get your wool, just jump onto our Woven wool range and mix and match to find a combination that is unique to you. Each pattern has a different number of balls needed for each and will vary depending on the size. Photos don’t always represent colours accuratley so please contact us if you want more info. Recommended to use with the SMOOTH Merino range of wool.
- Alpine Beanie – Comes with 5mm circular needles – Need to add: 1 x 75grm ball Sumptuous Wool
- Boyfriend Beanie – Comes with 4.5mm circular needles – Need to add: 1 x 75grm balls Sumptuous Wool
- Minerva Cowl – Comes with 6mm circular needles – Need to add: 2 x 75grm balls Sumptuous Wool
- Jeanette Poncho – Comes with 7mm circular needles – Need to add: 4 x 75grm balls Sumptuous Wool
- Textured Blanket – Comes with 5mm circular needles – Need to add: 4 x 75grm balls Sumptuous Wool
- Eryn Chunky Look Jumper – Comes with 5.5mm circular needles – Need to add: 7 x 75grm balls Sumptuous Wool
- Fran Longline Cardigan – Comes with 6.5mm circular needles – Need to add: 7 x 75grm balls (small size ) or 8 x 75grm balls (large size) Sumptuous Wool
#Why We Love The Woven
Michelle is the creator behind The Woven. She’s a stunning, vivacious Wānaka wahine who is bringing cool back into the world of knitting. With an incredible talent for colours, her wool range is super contemporary and makes you want to pick up the needles your gran gave you and get back into the game. Made from South Island merino wool, washed in Timaru, died in Oamaur and spun in Christchurch. Every ball is hand labeld in Wānaka by Michelle (or her friends who she bribes with a sometimes good wine to come and help).