Copper tongue scraper for better oral hygiene.
This tongue scraper is made especially for Ayurveda New Zealand by a family business in India and the quality is just beautiful. It comes in a little organic cotton bag.
How to use the tongue scraper:
- Ideally, a tongue scraper is used every day, upon rising, and on an empty stomach.
- Hold the two ends of the tongue scraper in both hands.
- Extend the tongue and place the tongue scraper on the surface of the tongue, as far back as is comfortable.
- Gently pull the tongue scraper forward so that it removes the unwanted coating.
- Rinse the tongue scraper and repeat as necessary, usually 7–14 times.
#Why we love them?
Ayurveda, the ancient healing system from India, offers a holistic approach with a focus on diet, lifestyle, herbal medicine and Yoga therapy to restore balance, energy, and quality of life.
Sarita who owns SATTVA Botanicals WOMEN’S HEALTH Formula is a diploma certified Ayurveda practitioner and Yoga teacher who studied Ayurvedic medicine in New Zealand as well as India with a strong interest in women’s health.